With experts from the Mass. Department of Public Health and Mass. Municipal Association
Topics for discussion include:
• What are e-cigarettes and how do they differ from traditional cigarettes?
• What regulations are in place to govern the use of e-cigarettes and what are some towns doing?
• How are e-cigarettes are being used to quit smoking?
• How are e-cigarettes being marketed and how can we protect children?
• What are some of the health concerns of e-cigarettes?
Patricia P. Henley, Director
Office of Tobacco Prevention
Mass. Department of Public Health
Tobacco Control Director
Mass. Municipal Association
Please join us for this importation public health conversation
Sponsored by State Rep. Josh Cutler
10 Mayflower St
Duxbury, MA 02332
Google map and directions