There are lots of ways to get involved and help Rep. Cutler continue to serve the residents of the Pembroke, Duxbury and Hanson in the Sixth Plymouth District. Volunteering is a great way to get involved, meet new people and make a difference in our community. And as you can see from the photos above, we also have lots of fun!
If you have just a little bit of time:
• Put a bumper sticker on your car
• Sign up for a Cutler lawn sign
• Make a financial contribution to help us pay the bills!
If you have a little more time:
• Sign up to go canvassing in local neighborhoods
• Sign up to volunteer in our campaign office
• Sign up to mail "dear friend" postcards
Other great ways you can help:
• Sign up to host a neighborhood Meet & Greet, Coffee Hour or Backyard BBQ
• Volunteer to hold signs for morning, afternoon or weekend visibilities
And don't forget social media!
• Make sure to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter.
• Spread the word on Facebook and let your Facebook friends know what a great job Josh is doing for us.
Please check all the boxes that interest you below.